Can't Animate EH? Can't Animate EH?

suggestions on stuff

you tend not to animate the head moving that well, the eyes seem to stay in place as the guy on teh right who seems to be your firend if that was supposed to be you, has the eyes and mouth stay still on his face. last time i checked i havnt managed to move my head without my eyes and face, not sure if its possible but i can try. also, trymaking the play button larger, i saw the logo above it and clicked it instead of hte paly butotn when i found the play button under it so just make it a bit larger or easier tosee cause it was thinner then the edge on a soda can.

Outrage92 responds:

Alright, I will. Sorreh, son.

More Hardcore Than Pico More Hardcore Than Pico

sorry but that wasn't that great

one really in way it wasnt that much of a flash movie, was made and taped from some game you said not making much really your original creation, just your idea, and storyline, not your character or setting since if it was a game most likely its predesigned as a set. Also the sound was horrible i turned my speakers half of the thing up from what it was set to so it was 1/2 of the full volume it can make and it was still hard to hear. Stlye: was 0 with graphics cause the style was from a game still and graphics werent great even if from a game. and hmor to me was none might be for others and really no interactivity being a movie. id suggest not doing a projectl ike this again, try flash movies instead maybe, cause it seemed the only thing done in a flash liek program was your loading screen etc.

It's Not About The Bird It's Not About The Bird

lol fucking awesom

you have made random actually funny in a really good way. from birds biting to potatos which bite your arms off to a person being pregnant that people probally think was a guy or at least i thought from voices. But anyway great job, you should continue thinks like this.

Ryans Demo Ryans Demo

soory but oone gives a shit about demos

demos arnt allowed on newgrounds and uncompleted work especially...is not taken a liking to...

rgfunnyman responds:

I WANT HOLYFEILD!

What Are Atoms? What Are Atoms?

good job

just hope your school didnt block ng or ur screwed XD. might sugest putting it on putfile once it goes thru the forum or another site like your own tripod shop which allows animated gifs to be played on it and show it there but good job overall and hope it passes so you can present it in class.

Ein Tag in Mulgore Ein Tag in Mulgore

could u submit an english version

it looked good but i dont speak wutever language this is so could u put a translated version or a translation in ur authors comments till u can edit it and make a translated version.

The Bodysnatcher The Bodysnatcher

this wants me to go make a claymation now <.<

great job. this wants me to go and try making a claymation or lego people claymation thing since i had shit loads of legos >.> and i probally could get the clay from the board game cranium for the clay to use sinceits reusable >.>. great job though.

Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C. Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C.

OMFG THIS IS F'ing great.!!!!

lol great job, i thought wtf are they doing not fully using the attacks from the sonic battle sprite sheet they had and then later i saw why u didnt ho u made it was perfect in my opinion like the part it looked like shadow was going to use the attack that i remember from sonic battle which he snapped and a disc thing came in front of him and te kick that shadow did after looking like he was about to do that attack was awesome. this and your first one are going to go in my favorites so i dont lose track of them. great job u should continue this as a series.

Global Warming Project Global Warming Project

really we dont need educational flashes

please dont make educational flashes, it was mostly text in the begining so it just threw my attention off totally. and no im not going to be abusive since its not my style of reviewing only reason i mention this just saw someone who did. so good luck on other flash creations you submit.

ZipLock-Studios responds:

I din't make it for NG. I made it for a project. I just needed to see what people honestly think. You havent done that, so you havent taken note of what it was meant for. Sorry, I'll have to disagree.

al yor eBaum r blong 2 us al yor eBaum r blong 2 us

umm no thnx

its not all your ebaumsworld.. u put all ur base thats not a good edit that just a pointles sflash slide show iwht random edited ebaums thing.